Thank you for your interest in the Capital Area Manufacturing Council (CAMC)! The CAMC is an executive-level manufacturing community that works together to improve mid-Michigan's manufacturing competitiveness by addressing and tackling common issues. Benefits include:
- Increased knowledge of industries best practices by networking with innovative and forward-thinking peers.
- Tools to build a strong workforce, such as outreach to Michigan’s youth, access to local compensation information and securing training dollars for CAMC members.
- Securing opportunities and grants with CAMC ‘s official partners: CAMW, LCC and MMTC and LEAP
- Access to area experts and meaningful agendas for both the executive and workforce groups
- Activities, events, tours and networking!
- Annual Dinner & Celebration
- Access to manufacturing-specific economic and educational institutions
- Electronic networking
Who can join?
Membership is open to manufacturing firms and/or their headquarter offices within Clinton, Eaton, Ingham, Livingston and Shiawassee counties. The firm must be represented by a primary designee (CEO, CFO, COO or highest executive level in the five county regions).