Thank you for your interest in the Capital Area Manufacturing Council (CAMC)! The CAMC is an executive-level manufacturing community that works together to improve mid-Michigan's manufacturing competitiveness by addressing and tackling common issues.
Our core values:
- Promote the sharing of partner best practices and provide a forum to report significant trends and best practices that could affect the manufacturing industry through member meetings.
- Increase awareness of manufacturing careers through outreach to youth, such as region-wide tours on manufacturing day (MFG Day).
- Provide data on local compensation and benefits for manufacturing employees through CAMC’s annual compensation and benefits survey and report.
- Secure training dollars for CAMC members to build and maintain a strong workforce.
- Provide access to local economic and educational institutions, with key contacts dedicated to the manufacturing industry.
- Recognize local leaders in the manufacturing industry, annually, at the CAMC Annual Dinner and Celebration.
- Provide peer-to-peer advising and consulting for member companies, upon request.
Who can join?
Membership is open to manufacturing firms and/or their headquarter offices within Clinton, Eaton, Ingham, Livingston and Shiawassee counties. The firm must be represented by a primary designee (CEO, CFO, COO or highest executive level in the five county regions).