Events of Interest
MFG DAY Tours
CAMC members collaborate to host multiple tours region-wide on Manufacturing Day, or MFG Day, which takes place on the first Friday of October each year! Over 1,000 students, teachers and counselors will:
See manufacturing in action!
Meet the people who work in the field and hear their passion for their jobs
Learn about educational pathways that lead to good jobs in manufacturing
See that manufacturing has evolved and offers great careers
MFG Day 2017
is right around the corner!
CAMC Annual Celebration
CAMC members comes together once a year to celebrate the accomplishments of local manufacturers. The 2016 Award Winners were:
- Jill Roragen, Capital Steel & Wire, CAMC Workforce Professional of the Year
- Matt Heppler, Demmer, CAMC Executive of the Year
- Spartan Motors, Taking the LEAP Award
- L.L. Johnson Lumber Mfg. Co., MMTC Business Excellence Award,
- Regional Steel Distribution Center of Michigan, CAMW! Workforce Champion
- Eckhart, LCC's Partner of the Year
CAMC has several members meetings each year, including quarterly board meetings, executive meetings, HR meetings, networking events, subcommittee meetings and more!